Pop Chart Lab “A Visual Guide to Weightlifting: Barbell Mechanics” Poster Print, 24″ x 18″, Multicolored
- Color-coded by major muscle Group and movement force, each exercise here has been broken down into its essential steps
- Each print comes beautifully packaged in a Pop Chart Lab test tube, ready for gifting or putting straight up on your wall
- Using 100 lb. Archival stock certified by the forest Stewardship Council, this poster is pressed on an offset lithographic press with vegetable-based Inks in long Island city, Queens
Inject some life into your lifting program with this robust rep-ertory of squats, cleans, rows and more! this beautiful, brawny chart visually guides you through the mechanics of nearly 50 barbell exercises-from classic power lifting mainstays like the deadline and bench press to more technical, Olympic-style maneuvers such as the snatch and clean & jerk. Color-coded by major muscle Group and movement force (push, pull, or both), each exercise here has been broken down into its Essential steps a
List Price: $ 29.00
Price: $ 29.00
- Width 27″ Height 39″ Item is not laminated.
- Printed using vegetable-based inks that contain low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Printed on FSC-certified paper. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit organization working to create sustainability of the world’s forests
Outlines the repertoire for STOTT PILATES Intermediate Reformer with suggested repetitions and resistance settings where applicable.
List Price: $ 40.00
Price: $ 40.00